Responsible for development of creative concepts, campaigns and co-operations, creative direction, artist relations and strategies in the field of culture and music.
· Strategy & Concept
· Creative Direction
· Artist, label & management relations
· Stake holder analysis
· Partnership structure
Selected campaigns and project responsibilities:
· Hi-Fi Scenen by Hi-Fi Klubben with The National, Franz Ferdinand, Kamasi Washington etc.
· Under The Influence of Music with Phlake, Dúné for The National Board of Health, Roskilde Festival and Dansk Live
· MEW365 by Microsoft Office 365 and MEW
· Korage & IBM Watson with Sharin Foo, Pernille Rosendahl etc.
· MØxSurface by Microsoft Surface and MØ
· Tuborg Musikhjælp for Carlsberg Denmark
· Karrierekanonen for Bandakademiet, jury member
· Norden Puls / Nordic Playlist
· Öresundsfestival for Malmö Stad
· Audi & Pernille Rosendahl
Background: International Marketing Manager and A&R at Sony Music Entertainment, international project manager at ROSA, founder of Tyst Records & Management, Head of music at Studenterhus Odense, Co-founder of Öresundsfestival in Sweden, member of honor at Nordklang Festival in Switzerland, producer and musician in projects like Lampshade, RebekkaMaria, Ring Them Bells etc.
Johannes has a wide experience in the field of music and business, having conducted campaigns for Beyoncé, AC/DC, Bob Dylan, Shakira, MGMT, worked with Sebastian, Mew, Hymns From Nineveh, Djämes Braun, The Minds of 99, toured internationally, negotiated partnering-, sponsor-, publishing-, record- and management deals.
Education: Music Management at the Royal Acadamy of Music/Kaospiloterne