Spar Nord has evolved from a local to a national bank. But still with close to a hundred branches the key values is a strong engagement in the environments surrounding each branch.
In order to illustrate Spar Nord’s support to local entrepreneurship, VOLUME developed Spar Nord Musikpris (Spar Nord Music Award) because a thriving local music scene spawns a range of other initiatives. Spar Nord Musikpris is awarded to two upcoming artists who have played great shows in their hometown. The winners are found among the artists engaging in Local Heroes, and they are chosen by both a selection of established artists, a jury of experts and the audience.
In developing and executing the concept, VOLUME has secured Spar Nord:
– a strategy to become relevant for a difficult target group
– PR in media usually out of their reach
– a connection to genuine talent development
– a connection to well-established artists and their fans
– relevance on social media for a younger target group
– a visual profile